Thursday 22 January 2015

Something a bit stripey


Sorry I forgot to take a picture in the daylight so not the best quality I'm afraid but it was even worse with the flash on.  Anyway this is my latest project but can you guess what it is?  And no it's not a scarf....lol, and no cheating Emma Wood cos you already know what it is :-)  Excuse all the ends, I normally always weave them in after a few rows but there is a reason I have left them this time round. Hopefully in the next day or two all will be revealed, once I get to the needed length.  This is a great stash buster project and I'm using up all those last bits from the Cosy Stripe Blanket, plus I must confess to buying 3 other colours to go with them, so 18 colours all in all.

Joanne x

2 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, ha.....yep I know! Must get ''round'' to making one myself ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay my first comment, at least I know someone's visiting my actual blog...lol. Yep it's about time you got "round" to doing one too ;-) xxx

      Delete