Monday 19 January 2015

A hooky weekend

Good Morning from a snowy East Yorkshire, my goodness it's freezing out there today, but the sun is shining which makes the snow look so pretty.  I've had a productive weekend with finishing the raindrops cushion and hooking up a hat.

Firstly the cushion, I so love this new splash of colour to the sofa which matches nicely with the new cosy stripe blanket.



As you can see the sun is streaming through the windows making the photo's a little hazy.  Loving both sides of the cushion but the coloured buttons look fab.

The Crochet Crowd runs a monthly challenge and for January it was a lovely vintage peaked hat (the pattern is available for free from here.)


I don't think I'll be entering it into the challenge, I just loved the style of the hat and fancied making myself a new hat, but unfortunately once I tried it on the style really did not suit me, so it will be put away for now and I'm sure it will make a lovely gift for someone in the future.

All ready now for my next project but just need to nip out for a few things so I can get started.  So I best get wrapped up, defrost the car and clear off the snow and get going :-)

Keep safe in the slippery conditions everyone, sounds like it could be quite a wintery week ahead.

Joanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment