Thursday 8 January 2015

Cosy Stripe Blanket Update

I'm now on stripe 70 on the Cosy Stripe Blanket, it really is now a very cosy blanket to work on, as it's long enough now to cover my tootsies whilst working on it.  Not too far to go now on the stripes then it will be finished off with a nice edging.  I started it 2 weeks ago, yep I got hooking on Xmas Day in front of the TV in the evening, and it is the perfect pattern to do in front of the TV, as after the first few stripes you just sort of go on auto pilot and only need to follow the colour order rather than a pattern.  I'm so loving all the colours, mixing colours has always scared me a little when it comes to chosing my own colours for projects, I think this project will give me a bit more confidence to experiment in the future.


Thanks for stopping by, hopefully the next update will be with all the completed stripes.

Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment